Teaching and Learning Exchange
The goal of the University of Pittsburgh’s Teaching and Learning Exchange is to develop a community of scholars who are interested in undertaking systematic investigation of student learning in their classrooms and sharing the outcomes with others. Colleagues in virtually every discipline are striving to make pedagogical decisions based on a deep understanding of best practices. Through an inclusive community of support and collaboration, faculty can invest the intellectual power of their research skills to enhance student learning and performance and share their findings with Pitt and the world.
Who is part of the Teaching and Learning Exchange?
The Teaching and Learning Exchange is composed of various educational leaders from across the University of Pittsburgh. Currently, membership includes:
- Cynthia Golden, Director of The University Center for Teaching and Learning
- Mary Besterfield-Sacre, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, and Director of the Engineering Education Research Center
- Chandralekha Singh, Professor of Physics and Director of dB-SERC
- Susan M. Meyer, Co-director, Pitt Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education, Associate Dean for Education, Professor, Pharmacy and Therapeutics
- Charles A. Perfetti, Director and Senior Scientist, Learning Research and Development Center; Distinguished University Professor, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Psychology; Co-Director, Pittsburgh Science of Learning Center
- Kristen N. Asplin, Assistant Professor of Psychology, Pitt Greensburg
- Marie K. Norman, Associate Professor of Medicine and Clinical and Translational Science, Director, Innovative Design for Education and Assessment
- Janice Dorman, Professor, Health Promotion and Development
- John M. O’Donnell, Professor and Chair, Deptartment of Nurse Anesthesia; Director, Nurse Anesthesia Program; Associate Director, WISER, Nurse Anesthesia
- Joe Horne; Director, Teaching Commons, The University Center for Teaching and Learning
Upcoming Events: Pitt Conference on Teaching and Learning
Please bookmark this page and come back to register to attend the Pitt Conference on Teaching and Learning.