The Advancing Educational Excellence awards program recognizes the contributions of a Teaching Center staff member who:
1) Exemplifies one of the Teaching Center’s values:
- Excellence in all we do
2) Demonstrates a positive attitude toward work responsibilities, colleagues, and customers; serves as role model for others
3) Exhibits a commitment to quality in carrying out job responsibilities and embraces diversity, equity and inclusion
4) Shows a willingness to exercise servant-leadership, take initiative, accept and carry out additional responsibilities beyond regular job assignments for the benefit of the Teaching Center and University.
5) Demonstrates recent outstanding contributions to the Center
1) Up to four awards are presented annually.
2) We encourage nominations from all Teaching Center staff members. In addition, any member of the University community may also submit a nomination. (Self-nominations are not accepted.)
3) A committee will select the nominee who best exemplifies the spirit of the award.
4) Nominations are due by November 20.