Midterm Course Surveys
Collecting early student feedback is critical as we continue to navigate through new modes of teaching and learning.
Mark your calendars:
- Request a midterm survey of your course Jan. 25 to Feb. 18
- Add custom questions Feb. 8 to Feb. 21
- Midterm Course Survey period dates Feb. 22 to Feb. 28
- Reports released March 1
Learn more information about the midterm course survey option and details.
End-of-term student opinion of teaching surveys
Teaching Survey period dates: April 5-25
Taking steps now can lead to higher response rates and quality feedback from students:
- Refer to our survey timeline often for date and deadline reminders
- Make sure you receive our email notifications (OMET Email Notifications)
- Add dates and information about why feedback matters to you to your syllabus
- Talk to your students about providing constructive and effective feedback
- Collect student feedback throughout the term
Learn more about these tips, additional suggestions and resources.