We hope that the first day of remote teaching has gone smoothly for you and your students. We wanted to share a few important updates with you and will continue to do so throughout the week. Additionally, we wanted to make you aware that two virtual workshops that we facilitated on Friday are now available for viewing (information below). 1) Please read the message from Provost Cudd to all Pitt faculty members on March 20. The message addresses significant topics like:
- access to faculty offices and labs for instructional purposes.
- guidance for grading.
- thesis defenses and other milestones.
- teaching assistants and teaching fellows.
- academic term dates.
- summer term planning.
- Student Opinion of Teaching Surveys.
- resources for teaching remotely.