In anticipation of the resumption of class on March 23, please review the details contained in this message to help you launch your courses on Monday.
- See our new tips for communicating with students as classes move online are available to all faculty.
- Visit teaching.pitt.edu for immediate access to resources on instructional continuity in the remote environment.
- Read the message from Provost Cudd, which contains important information about available resources, as well as information about policies and facilities, and the Provost’s message to students.
- Direct your technical questions (like basic Blackboard/Canvas, Zoom, software, home network connections, etc.) to the Help Desk at 412-624-HELP. They are open 24 hours.
- If you contact the Teaching Center (email@example.com or 412-648-2832) we will respond as quickly as possible, as we work to triage the calls/emails and get them directed to the right person.
- Our hours of operation for the week of March 23 will be 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Pitt is one of 27 distinguished academic research and teaching institutions around the country involved in a public-private partnership with the U.S. State Department, called the Diplomacy Lab. Through this partnership, Pitt faculty can work with students on cross-disciplinary global policy challenges that address complex, real-world issues ranging from climate change, cybersecurity, human rights and democracy, global health, counter-terrorism, and more.