On March 2, our staff will host a Community Engagement in the Curriculum workshop in the William Pitt Union. This serves as a pre-conference event to the Community Engaged Scholarship Forum on March 3. Come learn about opportunities and challenges in doing community engagement work with students and others, and obtain resources that can strengthen networking with community partners. Please register online to attend. Lunch will be provided.
Join us for the fourth and final session of the Mentoring Academy on Tuesday, June 2, as we discuss:
- Best practices in promoting professional development
- Articulating your mentoring philosophy and plan
Pitt Information Technology has introduced new web pages for additional and expanded resources to assist with the transition to remote learning.
- Virtual Lab: The Pitt IT Virtual Lab enables you to access much of the same lab software and resources that you use while sitting in a Pitt IT Computing Lab on campus.
- IT Resources to Support Remote Work: You can leverage Pitt IT resources to work productively from any location.
- Important Message Regarding Zoom: Faculty with pre-existing and/or personal Zoom licenses have expressed interest in switching to the University enterprise Zoom account. Visit Pitt IT’s Zoom page for more information about using your University Zoom account with an existing Zoom account.