Our center is available to assist faculty interested in submitting a proposal for the 2020 Innovation in Education Awards. Faculty may submit a consultation request to meet with a teaching consultant on Jan. 22-23 in Room 811B of Alumni Hall, and/or join us for our Grant Writing Workshop on Jan. 24 in Alumni Hall for support in developing a proposal. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The Teaching Center will offer two new virtual workshops this week to further assist with the transition to remote learning.
- April 2, 5-6 p.m.: Creating Scaffolded Projects for Remote Delivery Courses
- April 3, Noon-1 p.m.: Essentials of Remote Grading and Feedback
Pitt Information Technology has introduced new web pages for additional and expanded resources to assist with the transition to remote learning.
- Virtual Lab: The Pitt IT Virtual Lab enables you to access much of the same lab software and resources that you use while sitting in a Pitt IT Computing Lab on campus.
- IT Resources to Support Remote Work: You can leverage Pitt IT resources to work productively from any location.
- Important Message Regarding Zoom: Faculty with pre-existing and/or personal Zoom licenses have expressed interest in switching to the University enterprise Zoom account. Visit Pitt IT’s Zoom page for more information about using your University Zoom account with an existing Zoom account.