In our latest installment of TC60, we look at the Open Lab @ Hillman, a joint venture between the University Library System and the Teaching Center. This is a new space where users have the opportunity to interact first-hand with immersive and emerging technologies that can enhance teaching and learning. Learn more about the Open Lab @ Hillman and the opportunities it provides in our latest edition of TC60!
Join us for the fourth and final session of the Mentoring Academy on Tuesday, June 2, as we discuss:
- Best practices in promoting professional development
- Articulating your mentoring philosophy and plan
In anticipation of the resumption of class on March 23, please review the details contained in this message to help you launch your courses on Monday.
- See our new guidelines for communicating with students as classes resume.
- Visit teaching.pitt.edu for immediate access to resources on instructional continuity in the remote environment.
- Read the message from Provost Cudd, which contains important information about available resources, as well as information about policies and facilities, and the Provost’s message to students.
- Please direct technical questions (related to software, home network connections, your computer, Zoom, basic LMS questions, etc.) to the Help Desk, 412-624-HELP. They are open 24 hours.
- If you contact the Teaching Center (firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-648-2832) we will respond as quickly as possible, as we work to triage the calls/emails and get them directed to the right person.
- Our remote hours of operation for the week of March 23 will be 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.