In anticipation of the resumption of class on March 23, please review the details contained in this message to help you launch your courses on Monday.
- See our new guidelines for communicating with students as classes resume.
- Visit teaching.pitt.edu for immediate access to resources on instructional continuity in the remote environment.
- Read the message from Provost Cudd, which contains important information about available resources, as well as information about policies and facilities, and the Provost’s message to students.
- Please direct technical questions (related to software, home network connections, your computer, Zoom, basic LMS questions, etc.) to the Help Desk, 412-624-HELP. They are open 24 hours.
- If you contact the Teaching Center (email@example.com or 412-648-2832) we will respond as quickly as possible, as we work to triage the calls/emails and get them directed to the right person.
- Our remote hours of operation for the week of March 23 will be 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The Teaching Center's Academic Digital Media team has been collaborating with faculty from the Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences on the production of "Flash Classes,” a hyper-abbreviated lecture series on different topics. In the latest edition Dr. Sophia Choukas-Bradley, assistant professor in the Department of Psychology, presents a flash class entitled, "Adolescence in 90 seconds."