Students have until Sunday, Nov. 29, to complete their Teaching Surveys. There's still time to reach out to your students to communicate the importance of the survey process. Here are a few tips that may help:
- Send personal emails encouraging students to participate.
- Add the OMET survey block to your course(s) in Canvas.
- Tell students about how survey links are distributed (email, MyPitt Portal, Canvas).
- Talk to students about how to provide meaningful feedback.
- Give examples of how you've used student feedback in the past in your course(s).
Deadline: Provost's Award for Diversity in the Curriculum
Applications must be submitted for the Provost’s Award for Diversity in the Curriculum by 11 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 15. This award recognizes faculty who have taught a modified course or revised curricula to strengthen diversity and inclusion, resulting in changes of impact. Any full-time or part-time Pitt faculty member who has participated in diversity initiatives at the University may apply for this award. Please encourage faculty who have embraced inclusive teaching practices to submit an application.