To support faculty who may be teaching in learning spaces with the newly installed Flex@Pitt classroom technology, the Teaching Center has developed several resources:
- Our Zoom Rooms Introduction video provides an introduction to the technology installed in the classroom.
- The Zoom Rooms Technical Overview video provides information on creating Zoom meetings, setting up audio recordings, using screen sharing, and navigating controls.
- Our interactive guided tool will walk you through the steps of how to schedule your synchronous Zoom class sessions in Canvas, associate the classroom technology, and find your class recording afterwards.
- We offer Flex@Pitt: Using Classroom Technology workshops every Friday and offer a live, in-person demonstration on the classroom technology.
Additional resources are available to assist you with classroom instruction in the Flex@Pitt model, including:
- Flex@Pitt Classroom Technology (for information about equipped classrooms, the hybrid classroom experience, support and training)
- Classroom Scheduling (for the Flex@Pitt Room list and capacities under social distancing guidelines)
Please visit our Resources for Teaching page for more helpful information.