Media Content Conversion Request Form
Use this form to convert your course media content to a digital streaming form. In order for us to proceed with Media Conversion requests, please ensure the following criteria are met:
- The instructor and/or the University must own a copy of the media that will be converted.
- A request for the content has been submitted to the ULS Ask-us-to-buy-Films online request form and confirmation has been received that the content is not already existing in a University-owned streaming format or available for acquisition through a streaming media distributor.
- This media is essential to the course.
- Access to the streaming version we create will be restricted through Pitt’s Learning Management System (Canvas) to only the instructor and students registered in that course.
- The streaming version we create will be deleted if a distributor makes it available on a streaming service or if the course is discontinued. Please Note: We prioritize requests in the order in that they are received. The media is converted in real-time relative to the video’s length. Please allow 2-3 weeks lead time for completion.