Canvas @ Pitt
The University of Pittsburgh uses the Canvas as its enterprise learning management system. Pedagogy and instructional technology specialists are available to help instructors use Canvas to enhance their teaching practices and we offer a variety of resources.
- The Teaching Center offers Canvas training opportunities throughout the year on a wide range of topics like what’s new, getting started, and using specific tools and applications within Canvas.
- You can view the a catalog of recorded workshops.
- Live Canvas support is available 24/7/365 from the Canvas Help Menu or through the Pitt IT Help Desk.
- Our Canvas Resource Hub contains articles that can assist with using Turnitin, Zoom, Panopto, and other tools within Canvas.
- Our Educational Software Consulting team is available for private consultations or on-demand support by email to email@example.com.