Survey Administration Process
Surveys for all classes EXCEPT Medicine and Pharmacy are automatically activated. Decisions about whether a course can be opted-out of the survey process are made at the administrative level in some schools. In others, instructors will be granted access to their Teaching Survey Dashboard, accessible through My Pitt and CourseWeb where they can opt out of the survey process.
Medicine and Pharmacy Classes – Instructors teaching classes or sections of cross listed classes in the Schools of Medicine or Pharmacy should contact us to request a survey.
Surveys are administered online. Students will receive an e-mail alerting them that they have surveys to complete with a link to their student dashboard, surveys can also be accessed through CourseWeb and My Pitt.
- Administering a survey in class
- Pitt Faculty Success Stories
- Syllabus Template
- Personalized Email Reminders to Students
Results and Reports
- Request Past Results (surveys administered prior to Fall 2016)
- Accessing Results (surveys administered beginning Fall 2016)
- CourseWeb faculty view
- Teaching Support Services
- Sample – Individual Instructor Teaching Survey Report
- Special Teaching Survey Report Request
- Results Distribution – Instructor Reports